Office Manager – Temporary/ Full-Time
YCT Rabbinical School in NYC is seeking to fill a temporary position of Office Manager.
Duration: Second week of May – Mid-August
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Reports: to Director of Operations
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide general administrative support (answer phones, process interoffice communication, distribute mail, copying, make travel arrangements, filing, assure that office is running smoothly, process e-mail campaigns, assist with mailings)
- Field questions from visitors, faculty and students
- Maintain office and kitchen supplies and other inventory of materials
- Draft and edit written materials as needed
- Coordinate the work of maintenance crew (provided by our landlord); schedule and plan for thorough cleaning of YCT-related facilities, etc.
- Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, and petty cash
- Prepare and make deposits and enter into QuickBooks
- Perform bank account reconciliations & maintain accurate accounting records
- Maintain contracts with vendors
- Maintain relevant mailing lists, faculty and student emergency lists
- Manage computer systems and other office equipment including copiers, phone, fax, perform regular computer back-ups, etc.
- Assist in event planning
- Assist with other projects as needed
We are looking for someone to come in and hit the ground running! This position requires the individual to be super organized, detail-oriented, flexible, cooperative, and patient. Savvy computer skills are an absolute must.
Training Duration: One week with Present Office Manager
Compensation: competitive, based on hours and prior professional experience.
To apply: e-mail resume and cover letter to Oksana Bellas, Director of Operations at email@example.com